Ultimate Guide to Getting Free PSN Codes - 2018
- I. Basic Info: PlayStation Network
- II. PlayStation Network (PSN)
- III(A). PlayStation Store
- III(B). PlayStation Plus
- III(C). PlayStation Now
- III(D). PlayStation Vue
- III(E). PlayStation Video
- III(F). PlayStation Music
- IV. PSN & PS Plus Membership
- V. Creating a PSN Account
- VI. Pay Using Your PSN Wallet
- VII(A). Is It Possible to Get Free PSN Codes
- VII(B). Avoid Scam and Stay Vigilant
- VIII(A). Use Our Legit PSN Code Generator
- VIII(B). How Do We Just Give Away PSN Codes?
- IX(A). Redeem Our Free PSN Codes Directly from your Web Browser
- IX(B). Redeem Our Free PSN Codes on PS3
- IX(C). Redeem Our Free PSN Codes on PS4
- IX(D). Redeem Our Free PSN Codes on PS Vita
- IX(E). Redeem Our Free PSN Codes on the Smartphone-Based PlayStation App
- X. Why Use Our PSN Code Generator?
- XI. Important Points Worth Noting
- XII. Conclusion - PSN Free Codes: Ideal for Virtually All PlayStation Gaming Enthusiasts
Basic Info: PlayStation Network
Official Site: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/
Developer: Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE)
Launch Date: 11/11/2006
Users: 70 Million Monthly Active Members (as of 23/05/2017)
Platform(s): PS3, PS4, PS Vita, PS Portable, Android, iOS, Bravia HDTV
About PlayStation Network (PSN)
The PSN, launched back in 2006, is basically an online media and gaming entertainment service, owned and developed by the Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE). Originally, this service was conceived for PlayStation (PS) gaming consoles.
During then, it was the gaming provider for the broad Sony Entertainment Network (SEN). However, within a short time, this Network Service was extended to encompass other platforms like High-Definition (HD) televisions, Blu-ray players, smartphones, and tablets. In 2015, the PS Network became Sony's main premier entertainment service, unifying music, video, television, and gaming.
A decade after its launch, over 100 million users were documented, with active monthly members being recorded at over 70 million. While it's far more synonymous with gaming, the PSN evolved to become an 'all-round digital entertainment brand'. Today, it provides various enjoyable entertainment varieties as highlighted below:
PlayStation Store - Online PlayStation Marketplace
Platform(s): PS3, PS4, PS Vita, PS Portable, Sony Tablet, PCs, Smart TVs, Mobile
Launch Date: November 2006
You can access this digital media store through the PlayStation Network from Sony's video gaming consoles, mobile devices, tablets, smart TVs, and PCs. It presents a broad range of downloadable PlayStation content, both free and premium. With the PS Store, you'll be able to enjoy access to content like full games, free-to-play titles, game/movie trailers, add-ons, background themes, and playable demos.
PlayStation Plus - Premium Service for Social & Gaming Features
Platform(s): PS3, PS4, PS Vita
Launch Date: 29/06/2010
The PS Plus is basically a premium PSN subscription service which grants its members to a broad variety of paid-for features. Such include regular store discounts and early access to beta trials and/or upcoming games. Users are allowed to choose from the various subscriptions plans put in place: monthly, quarterly, and annually.
As a PS Plus subscriber, you'll enjoy the added benefit of having game patches and system software updates downloaded automatically to your console. Aside from that, members get 6 free games each month and 10GB cloud storage space. That's enough to save up to 1,000 game files. As of March in 2018, PS Plus recorded over 30 million members.
PlayStation Now - Cloud Gaming Service
Platform(s): Microsoft Windows (PC), PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Sony Smart TVs
Launch Date: 28/01/2014
This premium service enables PSN members to access various, original PS3 and PS4 titles via a subscription plan or on a per-game basis. As of the time of this writing, the service boasts an exclusive selection of over 600 games (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Now_games). There are popular speculations that PS Now will soon incorporate additional PS, PS2, and PS Portable titles.
PlayStation Vue - American Internet TV Programming Service
Platform(s): PS3, PS4, Google Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android & Apple TVs, Android & iOS Mobile Devices
Launch Date: 18/05/2015
The PS Vue was designed as an ideal complement to existing premium online TV services like Netflix and Hulu. It combines on-demand video, cloud-based Digital Video Recorder (DVR), and live TV to stream movies, sporting events, and TV programs. However, it's only accessible via the PS Network and from the United States (continental).
Users can access it from any of the supported aforementioned devices. Such include digital media players and apps, as well as smart TVs. You can also access the same from your web browser by navigating to PS Vue's site (https://vue.playstation.com/watch/). As of the time of this writing, PS Vue has slightly over 500,000 subscribers.
PlayStation Video - Utility for Movie Streaming, Purchases, Rentals
Platform(s): PS3, PS4, PS Vita, PS Portable, Android & iOS, Xperia Tablets & Smartphones, Windows PCs, Bravia TVs
Launch Date: February 2010
The PS Video, formerly referred to as Video Unlimited, is an Internet-based film and TV programme distribution service. PSN members can access Sony's redistribution content from their PS consoles, PCs, and other devices like Sony Blu-ray players and Sony smartphones/tablets. PS Video distributes TV episodes, newly-released films, as well as various older movies on behalf of popular studios like Universal Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, and Sony Pictures, .
PlayStation Music - On-Demand Music Streaming Service
Platform(s): PS3, PS4, Xperia Tablets & Smartphones
Launch Date: 30/05/2015
The PlayStation Network allows users to join PS Music, formerly known as Music Unlimited. This service, powered by Spotify, currently provides access to almost 30 million tracks. It's also available in over 40 markets via the PS3, PS4, and Xperia-based mobile devices.
PSN & PS Plus Membership
Sony Corporation avails the PS Network in both free and premium packages. The latter is a subscription-based plan that's generally referred to as the PS Plus. You have the freedom to opt for the free version or the paid service, as per your desire/need.
A premium PSN membership offers an incredible deal of fantastic features. And, that's actually the key reason as to why you'll be prompted to pay for it. Below are some of the features that a premium PS Plus offers but aren't included in the free PSN version:
- Cloud game saves
- Instant Game Collection
- Online multiplayer gaming
- Cross-platform play and matchmaking
- Share Play (allowing you to invite a friend online even if they don't own a copy of that game)
- Exclusive in-game trophy award system
- Discounted prices on various PlayStation Store items and giveaways
Creating a PSN Account
Creating a PSN is absolutely free. And, Sony provides two kinds of PSN accounts that one can create, namely the 'Master' and 'Sub' accounts. The former will grant you full access to virtually all settings (including the parental controls).
You can also create 'Sub' accounts subsequently with the desired restrictions as set from the 'Master' account, which would be quite convenient for children. 'Sub' PSN account holders can have their accounts upgraded once they're 18 years old.
PSN Online ID:
When signing up to Sony's PlayStation Network, you'll be prompted to key in your Online ID. Basically, that refers to the username you intend to use on the PSN. This identifier ought to be unique as it'll be central to your PlayStation Network profile. It'll also be displayed when using the network service's features, including gaming.
Aside from the Online ID, you can disclose your real name, as well. You have the option of adding some personal description on your profile, set up an avatar or profile picture, and list the various languages you speak.
Sony PlayStation Store - Pay Using Your PSN Wallet
The PlayStation Store is quite extensive, listing innumerable items you can purchase. It's locally available in over 70 countries. Master account holders have multiple accepted means they can use to top up their PSN wallet (https://www.playstation.com/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/how-you-can-top-up-your-wallet-to-make-purchases-from-playstatio/).
For instance, you can make payments on the PS Store using PS Network Cards or PayPal transfers. The PSN cards/tickets are just an electronic form of money which one can use with the PS Store. These cards/tickets contain alphanumeric codes which you can enter on your PSN account to deposit the money in your PSN virtual wallet.
On top of that, Sony allows PS Plus members to send/receive such cards/tickets as gifts. You can easily get these tickets from online retailers, convenience stores, online retailers, post office ATMs, and electronic kiosks.
PSN members can also add debit/credit card details to their PSN accounts. Upon doing that, the SIE will store those details and automatically have your wallet topped up whenever you don't have enough funds to cover any renewal costs. If you're a subaccount holder, note that you can only pay for your subscription using PS Plus vouchers.
Is It Possible to Get Free PSN Codes?
Running out of cash shouldn't imply that you can't continue gaming or enjoy the various forms of entertainment offered on the PlayStation Network. And, neither should having inadequate cash make that the case. Yes, you can also enjoy those highly priced titles which you've always yearned to play. So, how's all that possible?
Our PSN code generator has been developed for that exact reason. We have unlimited PS4 codes which you can redeem on your PSN account to continue gaming, listening to your favorite music, and watching your favorite movies/TV shows.
Avoid Scams and Stay Vigilant
Unfortunately, there are many fake sites out there purporting to offer free PSN codes. These have flooded the Web and outnumbered the genuine ones. That leaves PlayStation enthusiasts at the critical risk of falling for traps created by the said scam artists. Watch out for sites purporting to offer giveaways, free PS4 games, among other similar deceptive terms.
These typically prey on your innocence. They will trick you using deceptive means like completing surveys and signing up for mobile subscriptions. Unfortunately, thousands of people are falling for such scams. You should stay vigilant while browsing the Internet, looking out for any red flags.
Use Our Legit PSN Code Generator
We pride ourselves on being a legit provider of free PSN codes. Our generator is among the few genuine means through which you can get free PS4 games. This site is reputed as among the best ways you can access usable PSN codes at absolutely no cost.
With it, you won't have to deal with limitless surveys and tiresome attempts at fake, self-proclaimed free PSN gift cards/codes' providers. Unlike other similar sites which tend to generate just random numbers, we purchase PSN card codes and avail to our site's visitors whenever our finances allow for the same.
How Do We Just Give Away PSN Codes?
It's certainly among first questions you'd ask before trying out any site out there, right? So, if we won't ask you to pay a dime to acquire 2018 PlayStation codes, what else are we looking to get? Our sites acquire revenue from advertisements, among other marketing programs. As such, we host non-intrusive ads from various marketers.
Redeem Our Free PSN Codes Directly from your Web Browser
- Navigate to the official SEN website (http://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com).
- Sign in to your PSN account using your login credentials.
- Select the 'Redeem Prepaid Card' button and key in the PSN code exactly as you've received it.
- Click on 'Continue' and follow the next prompts.
Redeem Our Free PSN Codes on PS3
- Sign in to your PSN account.
- From the dashboard, click on the PS Network icon.
- Navigate to the left-side menu and select 'Redeem Code'.
- You can now key in your code and hit the 'Continue' button.
Redeem Our Free PSN Codes on PS4
- Sign in to your PSN account.
- Hit the 'PlayStation Store' tab on your PS4 home screen.
- Locate 'Redeem Codes' on the menu's button and key in the code(s) you've just received.
- Select the 'Continue' tab right at the dialog box and click on 'Confirm' to validate your acceptance of the set terms of service.
- Hit 'Continue' and follow the next prompts to complete the code redemption process.
Redeem Our Free PSN Codes on PS Vita
- Navigate to the integrated PlayStation Store from the home screen.
- Sign in to your PSN account.
- Upon logging in to your PSN account, locate the 'Redeem Code' icon and select it.
- Key in the 12-character code you've received.
- Click on 'Next' to complete the redemption process.
Redeem Our Free PSN Codes on the Smartphone-Based PlayStation App
- Head to the app (https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4/app/) on your compatible Android/iPhone device.
- Sign in to the app using your PSN account's login credentials.
- From the next screen that appears, open the menu using the PS Button located at the bottom, click on 'Redeem Codes', and hit the 'Continue' button.
- You'll then be required to scan the PSN card code using the on-screen camera. Alternatively, you can scroll down to the option given at the bottom to key in the code manually.
- Click on 'Continue' and follow the next prompts to complete the code redemption process.
Why Use Our PSN Code Generator?
- This site is CONSISTENTLY updated with FREE, VALID PlayStation Network codes.
- You'll be able to SAVE a considerable deal of MONEY.
- You're completely SAFE. You'll neither be suspended nor banned for making use of our free PSN codes. All codes are scanned and verified to be VALID and GENUINE before they can be generated.
- The site has a conveniently SIMPLE-TO-USE interface. No surveys are involved. No human verification is required.
- You'll certainly appreciate how FLEXIBLE this utility is. We avail free, multiple PSN card options. The codes are provided in various denominations (including $10, $20, and $50).
Important Points Worth Noting
- Transferring funds or even content between accounts is impossible. As such, you need to ensure that you redeem our PSN codes on the right PSN account.
- You won't be able to redeem our free PSN codes without a PSN membership. Create a PSN account if you don't have using the steps discussed above.
- PlayStation Network codes are generally case-sensitive. You should, therefore, key in the codes exactly as displayed.
- All PSN codes comprise twelve digits. If you come across any code having a different number, then it's simply invalid and won't work.
- Each of our free PSN codes can only be used once.
PSN Free Codes: Ideal for All PlayStation Gamers
PSN has quite a lot to offer. For instance, It introduces you to an all-new level of gaming with a superb games' catalog across the PS3 & PS4 consoles. Gamers get the opportunity of connecting with thousands of players from all parts of the world.
It's an undeniable fact that it provides immersive, real-time experiences. And, it's no surprise that the PlayStation Network (PSN) is currently ranked among the largest gaming services.
Free PSN Codes - Valid for 2018
Our free PSN code generator grants you an opportunity to discover an all-new online gaming world, characterized by multiple, yet regular offers. You'll then get to enjoy an exclusive host of features, ranging from social media linking and online gaming to downloading titles from Sony's PlayStation Store and accessing a wealth of other content like movies, TV shows, and music.
Sure, many others have promised things like excellent quality of service and an extensive free PSN code list. But, those just turn out to be false promises. In our case, however, the huge and enviable base of our happy followers speak just enough for our offering, genuineness, and credibility.
Start Enjoying PlayStation Network's Entertainment
Get your free PlayStation Network codes today! It's simply the right opportunity to extend your favorite PS4 content without needing to spend a dime. Now, you've no valid reason for not enjoying those entertainment levels that you silently wish to. And, you wouldn't want to regret missing out on it.